Open Position at Riviere de Soleil Community Care Center
LPN 2-10pm shift
Posted on March 26, 2021
Job Details at a Glance
Qualifications: Current Louisiana Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license. Current/active CPR certification preferred. Long-term care experience preferred.
Status: Full Time
Days and Hours: 2pm-10pm Monday through Friday
On Call Requirements: none
Job Description, Requirements, and Duties
Dignity. Respect. Compassion. This is the cornerstone of who we are and what we do. At CommCare Corporation, we provide care that meets our resident’s needs in the most comfortable, home-like environment.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
What you will do:
- Evaluates the physical, emotional, and social needs of the residents. Reviews residents care plans, assures plans are followed and documents resident medical records
- Supervises care provided by the Nursing Assistants assigned to the unit, providing intervention, education, and assignment adjustments
- Prepares and administers medication and treatments
- Consults with physicians
- Receives and records orders as required
What we require:
- Current Louisiana Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license
- Current/active CPR certification preferred
- Long-term care experience preferred
We are committed to giving our employees only the very best, providing not only competitive salaries and wages, but also a large selection of benefits. Join us and make more than a living; make a difference.
About Riviere de Soleil Community Care Center:
Riviere de Soleil Community Care Center, a part of the CommCare family, is one of 13 skilled nursing facilities all located in the state of Louisiana. Our mission is to be an innovative leader in the development and delivery of quality health care services, and to be committed to a learning environment that attracts and develops dedicated care givers.
CommCare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
Apply for this Position
To apply for this position, first select whether you will be uploading a resume or filling out a brief questionnaire, then complete and submit the form that appears.