Open Position at Riviere de Soleil Community Care Center
Posted on September 28, 2022
Job Details at a Glance
Qualifications: Current Louisiana Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license. Current/active CPR certification preferred. Long-term care experience preferred.
Status: Full Time
Job Description, Requirements, and Duties
What you will do:
· Evaluates the physical, emotional, and social needs of the residents. Reviews residents care plans, assures plans are followed and documents resident medical records
· Supervises care provided by the Nursing Assistants assigned to the unit, providing intervention, education, and assignment adjustments
· Prepares and administers medication and treatments
· Consults with physicians
· Receives and records orders as required
What you bring to the table:
· Current Louisiana Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license
· Current/active CPR certification preferred
Riviere de Soleil, a part of the CommCare family, is one of 15 skilled nursing facilities all located in the state of Louisiana. Our mission is to be an innovative leader in the development and delivery of quality health care services, and to be committed to a learning environment that attracts and develops dedicated care givers.
“All offers of employment are subject to the completion of a satisfactory background check and reference check and eligibility for the participation in Medicare and Medicaid programs. CommCare Corporation is subject to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccine mandate for healthcare workers. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by hire date. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.”
CommCare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
Apply for this Position
To apply for this position, first select whether you will be uploading a resume or filling out a brief questionnaire, then complete and submit the form that appears.